What I Love
If you ask people what they love most will give a list such as family, friends, pets, food, sports, etc… Since yesterday was about love it got me thinking about things I love that are never talked about. So now I want to talk about those things.
- I love the resilience to overcome hard times in life. I’ve met so many people in my life that when things have gone wrong somehow they powered through and came out on top. That inspires me to face my hard times head on.
- I love moments that show me how to be more compassionate to others. I have learned that you never can know what someone else is going through without going through it yourself. I find myself being more accepting of other people and to love them for them.
- I love that I have the power to change something if I don’t like it. Many people feel stuck by things in life but I know that I have the power of changing things I don’t like. The opportunity to start over again is something to celebrate.
- I love the little things that people do to show love. Hugs. Kisses Smiles. Laughing. The words I Love You!
- I love second chances. Part of making mistakes is learning and needing a second chance to prove that the lesson was learned. So many times in life we take second chances for granted.
- I love hope. Hope is what keeps people moving forward. I love that with hope we believe anything can come true. Hope is motivation to move forward. Even when things are bad you can find the beauty in hope for a brighter future.
- I love reaching out a hand. Making a difference to others is important to let people know they aren’t as alone as they think they are.