So usually I love making my blog posts and today is one of those days that I am not so into it. Maybe it is because I didn’t do much yesterday. Maybe it is because my allergies are bothering me today. Maybe it is because I am not in a writing mode. Who knows?
The guys went out hunting yesterday and Annie and I spent some time in the kitchen. Isn’t that what men and women do? HA!
Annie got some oysters and cleaned and cooked them.
I made a Carrot Cake
and we drank Peach Bellinis
Meanwhile the guys were out deer hunting and brought back 4 deer
Since this is a simple post, I want to add some things that I think are:
The Simple Truth
- Growth starts at the end of your comfort zone.
- Every problem you have right now is your responsibility.
- The harder you work, the more luck you find.
- Everyone you know is better than you at something.
- You don’t have to settle.
- If you can, doesn’t mean you should.
- It isn’t free if it takes up time.
- Yelling always makes things worse.
- Family doesn’t mean blood.
- Life is too short.
- Bad things do happen to good people.
- People speak from the boundaries of their own limitations.
- No matter how smart a person is, they will make mistakes.