I wanted to start on my blog post from yesterday and describe how those that have commented have inspired me. I am headed out of town today so I am in a bit of a rush to write this blog. Therefore, I am not going to start on those just yet. No worries, I will start on them really soon. I want to give them the attention they deserve.
Since I am headed to New Orleans today and I am pretty sure some ridiculousness is going to go down I wanted to share this video.
Yeah I’ve done some pretty stupid things but hey
I’m a little bit harder and
A whole lot smarter
That’s how I got to be this way
I know for a fact I have done some crazy things in my life that I look back on and often wonder what I was thinking but that is what makes life so great. So today I am going to leave you with some life rules:
- Don’t worry what other people think, they don’t do it often.
- A person who is rude to a waiter is never a nice person.
- Men and women both come from earth. Deal.
- Unless you studied abnormal psychology in college, you will find most of what you learned to be useless.
- A balanced breakfast includes bacon in both hands.
- Don’t take life serious, no one makes it out alive.
- Act like a kid, they have the world figured out.
- It is ok to live in your own world, at least there everyone knows you.
- Never admit you saved a few dollers by refilling the vodka bottle in the minibar with water.
- Everybody is someone else’s weirdo.
- Call your mom.
- When choosing a bottle of wine to bring to a dinner party, spend between 10 and 15 dollars. That’s for a bottle, not a gallon.