I watched “People Like Us’ and he gave 6 rules that I thought were good entertaining advice so I wanted to share:
- If you like something because you think other people are going to like it, it’s a sure bet that no one will.
- Most doors in the world are closed, so if you find one that you want to get into, you damn well better have an interesting knock.
- Everything that you think is important isn’t. Everything that you think is unimportant is.
- Don’t shit where you eat.
- Lean into it. The outcome doesn’t matter. What matters is that you were there for it, whatever ‘it’ is – good or bad.
- Don’t sleep with people who have more problems than you do.